- Top Local News
Man OK after train pushes his truck 500 feet
John Paul Moore, 22, suffered only a few scratches and bruises after the crash Friday at a railroad crossing in Glencoe, about 6 miles southeast of Gadsden.Continued ...
- Drug maker recalls meds in 13 states
- Gov. Bentley looks at options for state boards
- More police presence on the roads this weekend
- New Hope man arrested for failing to register as a sex offender
- Man OK after train pushes his truck 500 feet
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
- Local Sports
Tanner duo selected for North-South football game
A pair of local athletes will represent Limestone County at the North-South football game later this summer.Continued ...
- Smith signs with NW Florida
- Athens Senior, Owens, signs with Faulkner
- Soccer teams named for 2013 All-Star Sports Week
- ACE IN THE HOLE
- Tanner duo selected for North-South football game
LSU rallies for 3-2 win over Alabama in SEC
Tyler Moore and Ty Ross had run-scoring hits with two outs in the ninth to lead LSU to a 3-2 victory over Alabama Friday in a Southeastern Conference tournament elimination game.Continued ...
- Beede pitches Vanderbilt past Texas A&M, 3-0
- Gulf anglers get longer red snapper season
- Frazier leads Mississippi State past Texas A&M 6-4
- LSU blanks Alabama 3-0 in SEC tournament
- LSU rallies for 3-2 win over Alabama in SEC
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 5/25/13
VFW grill out
The VFW and Ladies Auxiliary grill out will be held from 2-5 p.m. Sunday at the VFW Post on North Jefferson Street. Plates of barbecue ribs and chicken are $5 each. Eat in or carry out. Public invited. Contact: 256-729-6077 or 431-7887.
- Church Bulletin 5/24/13
- Limestone Ledger 5/25/13