- State and Nation
- Plane makes emergency landing on Alabama highway
- TVA officials to toast 80th anniversary of utility
- Miss America visiting hometown
Jurors find Jodi Arias eligible for death penalty
Family members of victim Travis Alexander sobbed in the front row as prosecutor Juan Martinez took the jury through the killing one more time.
- O.J. Simpson testifies in bid for new Vegas trial
Autopsy planned after NASCAR fan's body found
Authorities say they plan an autopsy on the body of a NASCAR fan who went missing from a campground outside the Talladega Superspeedway, but they don't suspect foul play.
10 things to know today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- Plant explosion: Texas firefighters focused concern on toxic gases
- Arias back in court as jury ponders death option
- Jolie: From girl with tattoos to girl with a cause
- More State and Nation Headlines