- State and Nation
- Alabama governor headed to Paris Air Show
- Alabama trustees considering tuition hike
US says Assad used chemical weapons
The United States has conclusive evidence that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime has used chemical weapons against opposition forces seeking to overthrow the government, crossing what President Barack Obama has called a "red line" that would trigger greater American involvement in the crisis, the White House said Thursday.
- The new dads: Diaper duty's just the start
- Inspector in Philadelphia collapse commits suicide
- University of Alabama considers tuition increases
- Movie filming temporarily closes I-75 in Georgia
- Alabama Treasurer Young Boozer seeking 2nd term
- Southern Baptists address prisoners, trafficking
Ariel Castro pleads not guilty in Ohio kidnap case
A man accused of holding three women captive in his Cleveland home for about a decade pleaded not guilty Wednesday to hundreds of charges, including rape and kidnapping.
- More State and Nation Headlines