- State and Nation
- Hangout Fest opens Friday in Gulf Shores
California fuels Powerball $550 million jackpot
Californians have Nevadans to thank for some of that good fortune. The state's biggest Powerball seller is a convenience store on the California-Nevada state line.
Officials: Texas tornado likely had 200 mph winds
Granbury, about 40 miles southwest of Fort Worth, saw the worst of the damage, as the exceptionally powerful tornado tore through two neighborhoods around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
- Police: 2nd suspect arrested in parade shooting
- Washington woman spots stolen car in drive-thru
- Arias lawyers wanted to withdraw but were denied
- No Powerball winner; jackpot soars to $475 million
- At least 6 confirmed dead in Texas tornadoes
- Greene County wreck kills 4, injures 4
- School cracks down on students for recent protest
- More State and Nation Headlines