- Local News
Man formally charged after 2012 DUI, fatal crash
Timothy Alan Hall, 29, of 1833 Woodmont St., was recently indicted by a Limestone County grand jury on charges of reckless murder, driving under the influence and driving the wrong way, records show.
- School board member Hunter eyes run for governor
- BREAKING: Wreck closes Alabama 53 near Ardmore
- Judge to rule by June 28 on state abortion clinics
- Rallies supporting voting rights held across state
- Athens woman arrested on drug charges
Bentley encouraged by visit to Calhoun's Robotics Park
The three-phased park is a collaboration between the state, Calhoun, Alabama Industrial Development & Training and robotics-industry leaders from across the nation.
New street signs coming to historic districts
Commissioners discussed a couple of designs and, by the end of the meeting, voted on the one they preferred, he said. The next step is to find a design for the decorative posts for the signs.
Five finalists chosen for Elkmont High principal vacancy
The statewide search to replace Elkmont principal Stan Davis, who retired May 31, includes two local contenders and three from outside the Limestone system.
- Woman accused of enticing, sexually abusing girl, 14
- More Local News Headlines
- Man formally charged after 2012 DUI, fatal crash