Google unveils $10-a-month 'All Access' music plan
All Access will be competing with Spotify, Rhapsody, Pandora and other popular music services. Apple, the biggest seller of online music, does not have a subscription-based service.
- Camp Hope: Day of fun for bereaved kids
Hall and Jagger play model mom and daughter
Like mother, like daughter. And Jerry Hall and Georgia May Jagger do seem to like each other quite a bit.
- Surgeon: Stonewall Jackson death likely pneumonia
- Hawn and Hudson talk mother-daughter beauty
'Young and Restless' star Jeanne Cooper dies at 84
Cooper joined the daytime serial six months after its March 1973 debut, staking claim to the title of longest-tenured cast member.
- 'Mammas' is study in maternal instinct
Wedding ring found with help from fans, Facebook
A couple celebrating their first anniversary had nearly given up hope of finding their lost wedding band.
Casino bosses transform Sin City into Club City
In Sin City, where over-the-top is always the sales pitch, lavish nightclubs featuring a heart-pounding party have become the backbone of a billion-dollar industry that is soaring while gambling revenue slips.
- CNN's Kurtz apologizes for errors in Collins story
- More Lifestyle Headlines
- Google unveils $10-a-month 'All Access' music plan