From the frock worn by Eleanor Roosevelt to Jason Wu's gown for Michelle Obama, the dresses worn by first ladies enter the history books along with their owners.
- 'Duck Dynasty' stars to appear at Auburn event
- Alabama man's class ring found decades later
- Hangout Fest opens Friday in Gulf Shores
- Students help teacher write history book
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- 1st day of 2-day Andy Williams auction brings $46M
Google unveils $10-a-month 'All Access' music plan
All Access will be competing with Spotify, Rhapsody, Pandora and other popular music services. Apple, the biggest seller of online music, does not have a subscription-based service.
- Camp Hope: Day of fun for bereaved kids
Hall and Jagger play model mom and daughter
Like mother, like daughter. And Jerry Hall and Georgia May Jagger do seem to like each other quite a bit.
- Surgeon: Stonewall Jackson death likely pneumonia
- More Lifestyle Headlines