Joshua and Krysten Head of Elkmont announce the birth of their daughter Loralei Reagan Head. She was born May 31, 2012, at Huntsville Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces. She is the granddaughter of Kim Randolph of Madison, David Foust of Athens and Josh and Melanie Head of Kingston, Tenn. Her great-grandparents are Lynn and Gene Foust of Lester, Patsy and Dale Messer of Elgin, Johnie and Vicki Head of Kingston, Tenn., and Roland and Terrell Berry of Duson, La. She is the great-great granddaughter of Helen Harrison of Lester.
- Hangout Fest opens Friday in Gulf Shores
- Students help teacher write history book
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- 1st day of 2-day Andy Williams auction brings $46M
Google unveils $10-a-month 'All Access' music plan
All Access will be competing with Spotify, Rhapsody, Pandora and other popular music services. Apple, the biggest seller of online music, does not have a subscription-based service.
- Camp Hope: Day of fun for bereaved kids
Hall and Jagger play model mom and daughter
Like mother, like daughter. And Jerry Hall and Georgia May Jagger do seem to like each other quite a bit.
- Surgeon: Stonewall Jackson death likely pneumonia
- Hawn and Hudson talk mother-daughter beauty
'Young and Restless' star Jeanne Cooper dies at 84
Cooper joined the daytime serial six months after its March 1973 debut, staking claim to the title of longest-tenured cast member.
- More Lifestyle Headlines