From an election to the Olympics to hurricanes, 2012 was a year to remember.
Secret video exposes how Romney really feels
Holmes, suspect in Aurora massacre, charged with 142 counts in all
To keep the option of pursuing either the death penalty or life in prison should Aurora, Colo., massacre suspect James Holmes be convicted, prosecutors filed charges under two different state laws -- two charges for each of the victims.
Raw Video: Superstorm Sandy's path of destruction
Video released by the Port Authority of NY and NJ shows Path train stations flooding and airport runways that were turned into lakes after Sandy swept through the Northeast.
Trayvon Martin case: Zimmerman had a "little hero complex"
New evidence released in the Trayvon Martin case reveals at least one witness felt pressure by Sanford Police to back up Gerorge Zimmerman's story, and no one interviewed by police believed Zimmerman was a racist.
Gangnam Style crosses one billion view mark
A million views? You know what's cool? A billion views. A 34-year-old K-Pop artist made online video history when his viral video, Gangnam Style, smashed all our records and became the first video ever to reach one billion views.
Felix Baumgartner's supersonic freefall from 128k'
2012 in Review: Stories that turned heads
USA 2012 Olympic swim team sings 'Call Me Maybe'
Images of grief at Connecticut school shooting
- Exceptional Rodeo: Sheriff reminds all of special needs event Sunday
- Wake-up call: Starbucks to post calorie counts
- Food companies work to make it look natural
Miss Connecticut wins Miss USA contest in Vegas
Erin Brady beat out 51 other beauty queens every U.S. state and Washington D.C.at the Planet Hollywood casino on the Las Vegas Strip to take the title from outgoing champion Miss Maryland Nana Meriwether.
- A pairing for every patriarch: Think type, not tie, when picking a bottle for Dad on Father's Day
- Kate formally names Royal Princess cruise ship
- MTV networks going back to roots for July Fourth
- Fla. Panhandle grandma graduates law school
- Auburn graduate having success with his novels
- Once dying, Birmingham is suddenly hot
- More Lifestyle Headlines