Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Friday and Saturday:
• Tabitha Dawn Alvis, 20, of 1001 Paradise Shores, Lot 2, Athens, third-degree domestic violence (assault)
• Thomas Joseph Ciriclio, 55, of 3828 Highway 431, Columbia, Tenn., public intoxication
• Shawn Allen Nave, 26, of 9350 Poplar Point Road, Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• Charles Morgan Thornton, 51, of 2094 Jackson Clinic Road, Minor Hill, Tenn., second-degree theft
• William John Francis, 24, of 500 Elkton St., Apt. C-23, Athens, driving under the influence (any substance)
• Johnathan Michael Grubbs, 23, of 16665 Zehner Road, Athens, DUI
• Michael Heath Judge, 38, of 27514 N. Wales Road, Elkmont, DUI, improper lane use and speeding
• Ronald Dee Sadler, 43, of 1307 Third Ave., SE, Cullman, harassing communications
• Gregory Garrette Stinson, 53, 154 Sanderson Road, Harvest, second-degree illegal possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Darius Dejuan Sullivan, 23, of 15803 Ironside Creek Drive, Houston, Texas, assault/family for Fort Bend County, Texas
• Kaella Michelle Thornton, 21, of 16056 Jones Road, Athens, DUI
• Frankie Wilson, 61, of 1505 Levert Ave., Athens, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Urbano Baltazar Zurita, 21, of 507 Patton Circle, Athens, DUI
Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts Friday or Saturday.
Athens Police Department reported no arrests Friday or Saturday.
Athens Police Department reported no thefts Friday or Saturday.