- Top Local News
UPDATE: Fiery car wreck kills 2 in Limestone
A one-vehicle crash in western Limestone County killed two people. Their pickup truck had an out-of-state iicense plate, according to Limestone Coroner Mike West, who declared both occupants dead at the scene. He referred to both as "subjects" instead of male or female victims because both bodies were burned in the crash.Continued ...
- Huntsville approves entertainment districts
- Carpenter manager offers update on facility at luncheon
- Two killed in Limestone County crash
- 27 county schools contracts not renewed
- UPDATE: Fiery car wreck kills 2 in Limestone
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
The vote was conducted by secret ballot Thursday during the National Council's annual meeting at conference center not far from Boy Scout headquarters in suburban Dallas.Continued ...
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- 2 more arrests in London attack investigation
- Auburn among fastest-growing U.S. cities
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Local Sports
Frazier leads Mississippi State past Texas A&M 6-4
The Bulldogs scored three runs in the fifth, two of them unearned.Continued ...
- LSU blanks Alabama 3-0 in SEC tournament
- Bears LB Urlacher announces his retirement
- Bulldogs outlast Missouri 2-1 in 17 innings
- Alabama rallies past Auburn 6-3 at SEC tournament
- Frazier leads Mississippi State past Texas A&M 6-4
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 5/24/13
Memorial Day ceremony
The Alabama Veterans Museum and Archives will host a Memorial Day ceremony at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the Limestone County Event Center on Pryor Street across from the Veterans Museum. Guest speaker will be Major Gen. Lynn Collyar, commanding general of the U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command. Refreshments to follow. Contact: 256-771-7578.
- Limestone Ledger 5/23/13
- Limestone Ledger 5/24/13